What to Expect
Here's what you can expect on a Sunday morning:
- Music and Worship: We begin our service with a song and end service with several more. We want to worship in a manner that's real; that means, low-key, non-hyped, heart-felt responses to the living God.
- Teaching from the Bible: We believe that the Bible is God's instruction manual for our lives.
- Praying for People: We believe that God is real and He wants to help all of us with our problems and actually empowers us for real life. We give time after the teaching to make prayer available for those who would like it.
Every three months, we offer several opportunities for new people to get connected:
- Newcomers Lunch: A free lunch with church leaders so we can get to know you!
- Next Step Series: A two-week class (offered on Sundays) covering who we are and how you can get involved!
- Baptisms: If you've made a new commitment to Jesus, we invite you to take the plunge!